Please take note of this Important Covid-19 Information!
Our customers are our family! We will ensure to do everything we can to help you and your loved ones during the COVID-19 pandemic!
Here are important helpline numbers to save and have on hand while under national lockdown!
- Domestic Violence – 0800 150 150
- Child Abuse – 0800 055 555
- Lifeline – 0861 322 322
Most people who become infected experience mild illness and recover. But it can be more severe for others. Take care of your health and protect others by doing the following:
Wash your hands frequently
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Why? Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
Maintain social distancing
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Why? When someone coughs or sneezes they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain the virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person coughing has the disease.
Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Why? Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
Practice respiratory hygiene
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Why? Droplets spread the virus. By following good respiratory hygiene you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu and COVID-19.
If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
- Why? National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on the situation in your area. Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This will also protect you and help prevent the spread of viruses and other infections.
Stay informed and follow the advice given by your healthcare provider
- Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19. Follow the advice given by your healthcare provider, your national and local public health authority or your employer on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
- Why? National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on whether COVID-19 is spreading in your area. They are best placed to advise on what people in your area should be doing to protect themselves.
For more information on a broad spectrum to the topic related to the Covid-19 epidemic please visit: THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION WEBSITE
Feel free to browse through our website to view all of the superb holiday accommodation units that we have on offer.
Pop into our store and have a look at our impressive range of car care products and more.
For more information:
We would love to see your auto styling projects @RandburgMidas
PLEASE NOTE: All products and prices only apply to Randburg Midas on Bram Fischer Drive (191 Bram Fischer Drive, Randburg)