Hand hygiene, either with soap and water or with alcohol-based handrub, is one of the best ways to avoid spreading infections to others and getting sick.
Hand hygiene is an easy, inexpensive, and effective means to prevent the spread of germs and keep everyone healthy. Please, follow carefully the steps shown in this training video to know how to handwash with soap and water.
When should you clean your hands?
– BEFORE, DURING and AFTER preparing food.
– BEFORE eating food.
– BEFORE and AFTER caring for a sick person.
– AFTER using the toilet.
– AFTER changing the diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet.
– AFTER blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
– AFTER touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste.
– AFTER touching garbage.
If you require hands wash or sanitiser please feel free to contact us to!
Don’t forget to hit the like and subscribe button for more awesome content!
For more information:
We would love to see your auto styling projects @RandburgMidas
PLEASE NOTE: All products and prices only apply to Randburg Midas on Bram Fischer Drive (191 Bram Fischer Drive, Randburg)